Welcome to Connechub Newsletter!
Connechub feels that it takes a community of one to provide an experience that is safe and easy to use. As a company, we will listen to the needs of our users and will continue to make changes to improve the environment.
Things that were added to enhance the Connechub experience
- email should not be allowed as username
- new subcategories recently added in the services category are missing.
- Research automatic quality switching for video playback.
- Unable to edit my profile when I chose forget password. Enter my email I get an error ""
- Condition of the item for sale.
- Word wrap Listing title when long titles are used.
- the system is not retaining my subcategory when i go to edit
- "Sold" Button
- Added favicon
- Improved search results
Coming soon (1.1.10)
- New homepage slogan
- Website redesign
- New Subcategories added to the Sale Category
- Improved Facebook imagery
1.1.11 "Volatile Vervet"
- About US redesign / verbiage / photo changes
1.1.12 "Flying Frog"
1.1.13 "Eerie Eagle"
- ADDED Andriod and iOS progressive web app abilitiies including `Add to Homescreen`.
- Enabled text compression to improve performance.
- IMPROVED video transcoding quality.
1.1.14 "Fuzzy Frog"
- IMPROVED password complexity requirements.
- ADDED Google reCaptcha during registration.
- ADDED ability to use rich text formatting, including URL links, in item description.
- REMOVED hamburger menu from mobile view.
- FIXED incorrect icons on main menu.